Oh my gosh Gina... this is EXACTLY what I needed to hear today, well for a long time probably! I love this so, so much!!! Thank you for sharing it- I hope you don't mind me copying you and posting it on my blog as well- I definitely want to remember this one! Love it! Thanks again.
He has such a big heart. He is the best big brother and is always watching out for Boston. He is the first to come running if one of his brothers is crying. I love how caring he is. He loves his dad more then anything and wants to always be with him. I love Carters laugh. He loves life, loves to learn and has lots of energy.
My little Boston
He is fearless. He is the first to try anything. He loves his big brother and has to do and say everything Carter says. Boston is very independent and will start something all over again if you try to help him. I love his smile and his little personality. I love his voice. He is all his own little self and I love it. He is always making me laugh.
My Little Jase
He is so much fun to have in our little family. He makes me laugh everyday. He acts like Boston in the sense that he is independent but looks very much like Carter. His little giggle can be heard all over the house and makes me smile every time I hear it. He calls Dan ma ma and thinks it is so funny. I love how much he loves me and wants to be with me.
Gina, I love this SO much! I am going to use this for family night.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, your post about the ants was darling.
Oh my gosh Gina... this is EXACTLY what I needed to hear today, well for a long time probably! I love this so, so much!!! Thank you for sharing it- I hope you don't mind me copying you and posting it on my blog as well- I definitely want to remember this one! Love it! Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a great talk, thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDelete