Everything during the program was directed at a letter from the alphabet. His book was the letter "W", it was called "worms". I had to laugh. We practiced reading his book many times at home and he did so good. He basically had it memorized. I told him when he got up in front of everyone to make sure he looked up at the audience after every couple of pages. I think that was a little over his head because when it was his turn to read, he got up and as he was reading his book, he paused and looked up at the audience after every WORD. Needless to say, a 2 min story turned into a 10 min story. It was so funny. Carters song was the letter U. It was called "uncle ugby." We practiced that song everyday, over and over. He did so good. I was so proud of him. It was the cutest thing.
Boston was bored the entire time and ended up hanging out the window for almost the whole thing. I think he clapped harder than anyone at the end because he was happy he didn't have to sit there any longe

No comments:
Post a Comment