Boston makes me laugh so hard by the funny and off the wall things he says and comes up with. Well, once again he wanted to be a big boy like his older brother so he had to have the same big boy underwear as him. On that note we went and got him "boxer briefs" instead of his incredibles and toy story briefs he has now (he's really moving up in the world). We came home and got him in the tub so he could put on his new underwear. He was so excited.
This morning we got up and I started getting him dressed for the day and he put his hand through the "hole" in his underwear and said "look mom, they have a pocket"- Mmmmmm, guess he doesn't know what that is used for yet. I started laughing and said "Boston, your dad will explain to you why your underwear has a "pocket"". I didn't want to get into THAT conversation so we will leave that one to Dan.
I love the little things kids say and I wanted to make sure I didn't forget this one.
We Can Do Hard Things– (Angie Guymon)
8 years ago

That is so cute! We are going to start potty training at the first of the year. So we get really excited when people go potty and now Harry will come into to the bath room and say," You go potty?" You respond back, "Yep." Then he will say, "Ya, Momma. Good Job!"
ReplyDeleteSuper cute kids!
Funny boys. They make me laugh (and scream) ha ha.
ReplyDelete