We have also gone boating a few times with Stacey and Zach this summer. This has been so fun and frustrating all at the same time because Carter is scared to death of the water. Won't jump in the lake, play at the splash pad, or get in a pool unless it is just sitting on the stairs where the water is deep enough just to touch his knees, all with a life jacket on mind you. Now for anyone who knows me or our whole family knows that we all (sisters, me and a ton of my cousins) took like 15 years of swimming lessons and love the water. Dans passion in life is fly fishing and so he is always in the water as well. So you can see why I get a little frustrated. I have tried to hold him and get in the water, tried sitting on the stairs and show him how to float on his back, kick and move his arms, and have even tried having Dan g
et in and throwing Carter in so he could swim with Dan and hopfully like it and again as the picture shows ---THAT DIDN'T WORK!!! My next plan is going to be swimming lessons and hopefully he won't be scared because I at least want him to learn survival skills so we will see how that goes --I have my fingers crossed.
Here are a few more pictures of my cute little boys and my family this summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment