Because most of our friends and family still live up north we have had a bunch of people ask us to post pictures of the new house so they can see where we moved to, so here it is. We are so blessed to have found such a great deal even though we had to do a bunch of fix ups and repairs, it was worth it. We still have landscaping and a few other things to do but all in due time-right? We love where we live, love the area and though we miss North Ogden at times we are glad for the change.
Let me just say that I LOVE your house too! I know I have told you that several times, but it really is so pretty and you have done such an amazing job decorating it! I have loved having you guys move down here. It has been so much fun getting together, and the boys love it just as much as I do. Thanks for everything Gina. So, so glad you are here!
I love your house. Thanks so much for posting pictures. You are so talented with decorating, your house is always so beautiful. Your new pictures are so cute. Looks like you have had a great summer.
I love the house too! I am glad you guys are enjoying it down there. I just emailed you an invite to my blog so keep and eye out for it. I am glad you are blogging.
He has such a big heart. He is the best big brother and is always watching out for Boston. He is the first to come running if one of his brothers is crying. I love how caring he is. He loves his dad more then anything and wants to always be with him. I love Carters laugh. He loves life, loves to learn and has lots of energy.
My little Boston
He is fearless. He is the first to try anything. He loves his big brother and has to do and say everything Carter says. Boston is very independent and will start something all over again if you try to help him. I love his smile and his little personality. I love his voice. He is all his own little self and I love it. He is always making me laugh.
My Little Jase
He is so much fun to have in our little family. He makes me laugh everyday. He acts like Boston in the sense that he is independent but looks very much like Carter. His little giggle can be heard all over the house and makes me smile every time I hear it. He calls Dan ma ma and thinks it is so funny. I love how much he loves me and wants to be with me.
Let me just say that I LOVE your house too! I know I have told you that several times, but it really is so pretty and you have done such an amazing job decorating it! I have loved having you guys move down here. It has been so much fun getting together, and the boys love it just as much as I do. Thanks for everything Gina. So, so glad you are here!
ReplyDeleteI love your house. Thanks so much for posting pictures. You are so talented with decorating, your house is always so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour new pictures are so cute. Looks like you have had a great summer.
I love the house too! I am glad you guys are enjoying it down there. I just emailed you an invite to my blog so keep and eye out for it. I am glad you are blogging.
ReplyDeleteYour house looks really cute. Makes me miss Utah even more!
ReplyDeleteI'll send you an invite to my blog when you bring your baby out so I can see him. Ha ha.