Background

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Passey's Annual Halloween Party

 Every year my family has a little party a week before Halloween so my Mom and Dad can see the grand-kids in their costumes and we can be together as a family and have some yummy but scary food :) The adults are not too fond of dressing up (the husbands wine the whole night until the wives tell them they can change) but we ALL dress up and it adds to the ambiance of the whole evening. We usually have a few different kinds of soup, salad, chips and salsa, rolls and more for dinner and tons of different desserts and then play fun little Halloween games for the kids and have a pinata (which Kami makes) and a cotton candy machine at the end. I love this tradition, I love my family and I love the fun times we have together.
All the Grand-kids
My Cute Family
 My mom was suppose to be a cat and my dad a dog but she forgot her costume and ended up wearing CJ's costume because he was unable to come.
The Girls
Witches Fingers
Brain Cupcakes
Kamis Cute Pinata
Skull Salsa
Caramel Apples

                                                             
                                                           
       


1 comment:

  1. So Fun, I love it!!! You all look great! I love the Passey family :)

    ReplyDelete