Jase Camden was
welcomed in our little family on May 6th. He is so sweet and is so much fun to have. I had this crazy idea that i wanted to go natural just to prove to myself that i could do it. Well i will tell you that I reached my goal and went totally natural and for some girls it may not be a big deal at all but for a moment I thought I was going to DIE!! I am very proud of myself though for reaching my goal. Would I do it again? Ask me in a few more months when it's not so fresh in my mind. The recovery process was much better though and I am glad he is here. I just have to say one thing - I am totally out numbered- but that's ok, I love all my little boys and wouldn't change it for anything. I love being a mom
We Can Do Hard Things– (Angie Guymon)
8 years ago


Oh I just LOVE him!! He is so perfect! I am so happy for you two- and Gina, I think you are completely crazy and totally brave for going natural... I did it with Kamberlie- but not on purpose! :) Love you guys! (I love your blog!)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kim*