Background

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The begining....again

We wanted to get a blog going for awhile and had started it once but I had no idea how to do it. I was MAJOR pregnant and was so tired by the end of the day that I didn't sit down to learn, so now things have calmed down a bit I will try to keep this up.
We moved down to Saratoga Springs( it's by Lehi if you don't know where that is )and love it. We got a great deal on a foreclosed home and love the area. I will admit -- I do miss North Ogden a little, I think it's mostly the people that I miss but I'm still glad we moved.
Carter just graduated from preschool and is so excited to start kindergarten. He also just finished up soccer for the summer and I have never seen something so cute. The only rule was "don't use your hands." There was no positions and all the kids just followed the ball. Every time they made a goal, even if it was for the other team, they would cheer and were so proud of themselves -- so cute. It was co-ed and during one game there was a little girl who danced and did summer saults down the field the whole game while the coach kept yelling to her to get up and run after the ball. I laughed so hard. Carter is starting t-ball this week so I will have to take some pics and post them.
Boston is crazy as ever. He is fearless and has the bruises and cuts to prove it. He is not afraid of anything and I love him for it. He keeps me on my toes and is always making me laugh.
I'm so very lucky to be a stay at home mom. Sometimes, it's very trying but I wouldn't change it. I love seeing and hearing all the funny things my kids do and say and I'm so grateful for that.

2 comments:

  1. Great posts. I am so glad that you are starting to put stuff on for us to see. Jase is so cute. Three is a little overwhelming at times, but so was two - ha ha. It is so great being a mom and your a great mom. Glad things are going well can't wait to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yeah!! I love when people decide they need to start a blog. It is the best way to keep track of what people are up to. Jase is so sweet. For some reason I thought you were having a girl (that is why the blog comes in handy). I am glad you guys like it down south.

    ReplyDelete